Residents of DuPage County can vote in person at any Early Voting Location in DuPage County. Unregistered residents can register to vote at any Early Voting location and vote on the same day.
Days for in-Person Early Voting
- First day - Monday, October 19, 2020 (15th day prior to an election)
- Last day - Saturday, October 31, 2020 for Temporary Sites (3 days prior to an election)
- Last day - Monday, November 2, 2020 for Permanent Sites (1 day prior to an election)
Hours for in-Person Early Voting Locations
- Weekdays: 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Unofficial List of Permanent Early Voting Locations (click here for most up to date list)
- Downers Grove Village Hall 801 Burlington Ave, Downers Grove
- DuPage County Fairgrounds 2015 W Manchester Rd, Wheaton
- The Annex at Abbington Banquet Hall 3S002 RT 53, Glen Ellyn
- Addison Township Office 401 N Addison Rd, Addison
- Bartlett Community Center 700 S. Bartlett Rd, Bartlett
- The Courtyard 3s200 Rt 59, Warrenville
- Darien Office Complex 8255 Lemont Rd, Darien
- Fox Valley Mall 195 Fox Valley Center Dr, Aurora
- Islamic Center of Naperville 25W530 75th St, Naperville
- Kings Hall Banquets 1000 Unit #40 Rohlwing Rd, Lombard
- Naperville Municipal Center 400 S. Eagle St, Naperville
- Stratford Square Mall 152 Stratford Square Entrance 3, Bloomingdale
- Yorktown Center Lombard The Shops At Yorktown #42, Lombard
Unofficial List of Temporary Early Voting Locations (click here for most up to date list)
- College of DuPage 425 Fawell Blvd, Glen Ellyn
- Elmhurst City Hall 209 N. York Rd, Elmhurst
- Safety Village in Darien 7400 Cass Ave, Darien
In-Person Early Voting Process
Election workers verify the voter's registration status through a central database at the DuPage County Election Division. If the voter is not registered, they must register at the appropriate area in the location.
Once validated, the database is updated (preventing the voter from voting at another location). The voter is allowed to cast a ballot using an ATM-like touchscreen device. Votes are tabulated once the polls close on Election Day.
Paper Ballots are available during In-Person Early Voting only at the DuPage Fairgrounds Early Voting Site.
Do you like this page?